Repetitio est mater studiorum sed amica incerta cognitionis

Otoño...

>> 12 may 2009

.
tarde, pero llegó...


.
Télépopmusik
Into Everything

Open your world into everything

Subtle ripples forming closer
Touching me, I can’t escape
Foolishly I think I’m stronger
Then a kiss, now it’s too late

Fully ripened I am falling
Into your hands
For you to taste
I’m like a child, my eyes are open
Ambushed by your pretty face

Is it possible to love you
Or will this soon be washed away
By a single drop of water
In the desert I will lay

featuring: Deborah Anderson
composer: D. Anderson - F. Dumont - S. Haeri
.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo 12/2/10 8:41 a. m.  

porqué no lo posteas?
es un buen lp para bajar

gnio 5/9/10 7:27 a. m.  

Télépopmusik -Angel Milk (2005)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jy53qcfjn4g

Puede ser que sí, puede ser que no, o puede ser que quién sabe...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP