Repetitio est mater studiorum sed amica incerta cognitionis

Laurie Anderson - Bright Red (1994)

>> 8 oct 2009

.


.
Speechless
Bright Red
The Puppet Motel
Speak My Language
World Without End
Freefall
Muddy River
Beautiful Pea Green Boat
Love Among the Sailors
Poison
In Our Sleep
Night in Baghdad
Tightrope
Same Time Tomorrow
.
.
credits
.
Adrian Belew guitar
Arto Lindsay vocals
Ben Fenner bass
Brian Eno keyboards, treatments, loops
Cyro Baptista percussion
Dougie Bowne drums
Gerry Leonard guitar
Greg Cohen guitar, bass
Guy Klucevsek accordion
Jamie West-Oram guitar
Joey Baron drums
Kevin Killen treatments
Laurie Anderson vocals, keyboards
Lou Reed guitar, vocals
Marc Ribot guitar
Neil Conti percussion
Peter Scherer keyboards
Phil Ballou back-up vocals

.
.
World Without End (Laurie Anderson)

I remember where i came from
There were burning buildings and a fiery red sea
I remember all my lovers
I remember how they held me
World without end remember me.

East. the edge of the world.
West. those who came before me.

When my father died we put him in the ground
When my father died it was like a whole library
Had burned down.
World without end remember me.

.

1 comentarios:

gnio 7/10/10 2:23 a. m.  

Laurie Anderson -Bright Red (1994)

part1
http://www.mediafire.com/?detdxmgzvkk
part2
http://www.mediafire.com/?yzzzx4xkwma

Puede ser que sí, puede ser que no, o puede ser que quién sabe...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP